Noise Free Recorder with Play Speed Control
ClearRecord brings the unique feature of suppressing Ambient Noise, inadvertently captured while recording. ClearRecord also features the ability to control play-speed without modifying pitch quality and allows for background recording.
Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) feature, allows to record conversations in any noisy environment like restaurant, street, train, station, classroom or an airplane while still maintaining clear voice. Slow play-speed allows transcription users and new-language-learners to slow down and listen clearly to a fast speaker while Fast play-speed cuts short the time required to listen to a long recording without missing any part.
These unique features, combined with the ability to record in background, make ClearRecord must have for anyone interested in recording.
• Get noise free recordings in any noisy environment like traffic, airplane, restaurant, etc
• Play your recordings fast to quickly listen to a long lecture or speech, without missing any part
• Play slow to suit your comfort level, while listening to fast speakers. A must have for transcription.
• Record speech, lectures and conversations at 16 kHz and live music performance and natural sounds at 44.1 kHz
• Record in background while running other apps in the foreground.
• Ambient Noise Reduction [ANR]: Suppresses ambient noise captured during recording
• Play Speed Control: Play the recording at speeds of 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.25x or 1.5x without modifying pitch quality
• Supports sampling frequency of 16 kHz for voice recordings and 48 kHz for music recordings
• All recordings in WAV format. Files can be easily played on PC through standard media players.
• Supports recording in the background.
• Elegant user interface and design for easy usage.
• Recorded files stored on external memory (SD card) providing easy access for file transfer.
• Essential features like pause a recording, re-name, seek, delete a recording
• Volume level indicator during recording
In additions to features in the Lite(Free) version, the paid version supports the following features -
• Supports play speeds of 0.5x and 1.5x in addition to 0.75x and 1.25x speeds
• ANR can be turned ON during recording to get noise-free recordings.
• No limitation on the duration of recording.
• Good quality microphones are preferred for recording
• Application is best viewed on phones with aspect ratio of 1.5 or higher.
Testing and compatibility
The application has been tested on these phones –
Google Nexus One, HTC Wildfire, Motorola Droid X, Samsung Galaxy 3, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Spica(I5700) and multiple other android phones
Also available on iStore for iPhone/iPod